Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4T#3

My first C4T#3 is the blog of Mr.Brendan Jones, he is a PE teacher. "Stimulator?Assimilator?" is the title of Mr. Jones's post. In "Stimulator?Assimilator?" post, Mr. Jones talked about how do you go about planning and implementing your ideas for school. Mr. Jones's idea is to integrate Google Apps as an approach to support innovative teaching. He was looking, research, study, asking questions of others and reading amazing blogs for useful information to give him good tips to finish his planning. Mr. Jones love to read about other people, places that have done things similar to what I plan to do, from there he can get more information and experiences to make his plan better. Mr. Jones also talked about how people copy someone's ideas will end up with conflicts and tensions.

My comment: Hello Mr. Jones, my name is Anh Nguyen. I am a student in EDM 310 at University of South Alabama . I complete agree with you that copy someone else’s ideas , we will end up with strains and frays. I also like how you used an example of buy local coffee on holiday , and the coffee is not taste the same at home. Like us, if I copy someone’s ideas, it sounds right, but that ideas have no especial thoughts for it; I copy it because I like it same with you buy a coffee because you like it.

My second C4T#3 is the blog of Mr. Brendan Jones again. This time, " GoPro in PE" is the title of Mr. Jones's post. In this post, Mr. Jones showed us how to use the camera to recording his students performances to help make a school promotional video. Mr. Jones stated that camera is a very usable device for physical activity.

My comment: Hello Mr. Jones, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I a student in EDM 310 at University of South Alabama. I really the idea that you use the GoPro camera in your classroom. I think If we are using camera and record students' performance , they can see it later and know what they did good and bad, so they can do it better for next time. On another hand, we can use the video we recorded for experiences and show other students how to do it.

Mr. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment