Saturday, April 26, 2014

C4T #4

My teacher for C4T#4 is Ken Halla. In his latest blog post called "Editing in YouTube", there was a video about how to editing a video on Youtube. . In this video, it shows everybody how to use different transitions for picture and the front for text,etc.

youtube My comment: Hello, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM310 at University of South Alabama. I enjoyed your video about how to editing the video on Youtube. The video explained very detail and clearly directions how to use it. I like how they have all different transitions for picture and front for the text. I am using the iMovie to editing my video in EDM310 class, but after watched your video, I think Youtube have more features than iMovie to edit the video. I will try editing my video on Youtube next time and thank you for posting that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment