Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4K for March

C4K # 5 is Dillon's blog. In this post, Dillion talked about getting new beat headphone. Dillion got new headphone few days after Christmas at BestBuy. Dillion's favorite colors are blue, green and read, and Dillion decided to get red headphone. Dillion choose the solo HD headphone because he likes the sound, and it is $100 cheaper. Two months later, when Dillion went sleepover at his friend house, he was mad because he broke his new headphone. However, Dillion called BestBuy, and they gave him another new headphone for free. Dillion recommended beat headphone for everyone he knows.

My comment: Wow! Dillon,it is nice to know that you get another headphone for free. Red is my favorite color too.I do not have any beats headphone, but after I saw you recommend these headphone to everyone, I think I will get one soon. You did good job on your blog, and I hope to see more of your post.

My C4K#6 is Faauiga blog, and " Faauiga's Ambury Farm Story" is the title of her post. In the post, Faauiga made a video and talk about her farm story. Moreover, she created a picture of herself and her chicken.

My comment: I really like the story about your chicken. I wish I can have a chicken, so I can feed the chicken and get some eggs from them like you do. You did good job on the picture , I really like it. I hope to see more of your post.

My C4K#7 is Puawai's blog. "My personal goal-2014" is the title of Puawai's post. In this post, Puawai made a list of her goals for 2014 such as read more book and get higher level on her AR, learn to do division, timetable and learn more maths strategies, have the right attitude and get better behavior.

My comment: Hello Puawai, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM310 at University of South Alabama. I really like the list of your 2014 personal goals. I think it is a great way for you and everybody to make a list of our goals and try to get it done day by day. I think I should make a list of goal like you, so I can keep up with what I doing and make it better. Great blog! Keep up with the good work.

My C4K#8 is Milaiah's blog. In Mikaiah's post, she told a story about the morning in her bedroom. When Mikaiah's alarm beeping to wake her up in the morning, she pressed the power button six or seven times to turn it off. Mikaiah's mother made breakfast for her and her brother to eat before they going to school.

My comment: Hello Mikaiah, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM 301 at University of South Alabama. I really like your story about your morning. I am the same way as you, every morning when my alarm ringing, I hit the snooze button 5 or 6 times before I get up. Wow! You are lucky, your mother making breakfast for you to eat before you go to school. I enjoyed reading your post. Great blog!

comment for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment