Saturday, April 26, 2014

C4Ks for April

My C4K#9 was Seini. In her blog, she post a picture of Pohutukawa and seven questions and answers about the Pohutukawa. Here are seven question of her post:

1. Who is the pohutukawa important to?They are important to the animals.

2. Why do people think of it as the New Zealand Christmas tree?Because the red flowers bloom in december.

3. What makes the pohutukawa special?Because this tree provides habitat and food for many creatures.

4. How does the pohutukawa grow?They usually grows faster in warm places.

5. Explain what nectar is.nectar is sweet water that many creatures like to eat.

6. How have pohutukawa trees been used in the past?They got used for shipbuilding and also burnt down to make farmland.

pohutukawa


7. What is project crimson and why do you think it was named this?It is a colour and the colour of rata.

My comment: Hello Seini, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM310 at University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post about the Pohutukawa, and never see that flower before, but after I saw your picture, I think pohutukawa is gorgeous flower. I like how you given questions about pohutukawa flower and the answer for each question. From your blog, I learned about pohutukawa flower and I love it. Great blog!

My C4K#10 was a kid name Phaezon. In her post, Phaezon was talking about the life cycle of butterfly. Phaezon posted a chart about butterfly such as special adaptation,graphic, audience appeal, and clarity of message. Phaezon also created a video about butterfly too.

butterfly
My comment: Hello Phaezon, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student in EDM310 at University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post about life cycle of a butterfly. The chart is really detail about the butterfly. After reading your post, I learned many new things about butterfly. Great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment