Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Anh Nguyen, but everyone calls me Annie. I live in the Bayou La Batre, Alabama. It is a small town, but I love Bayou; it peaceful. I came to United States 7 years ago, and now I am a U.S citizen after I passed the citizen test.I had hard time to learn English and adapt to new environment, I have to start everything over again.I went to Alma Bryant high school and attended at Bishop State Community College. My major is elementary education because I love working with children. All of my friends are attended at USA, and they say it is a excellent school for everybody, that why I transferred to USA and I love it.

This is my second semester at USA, I learned many things and got experiences for myself. My family has six members, I have two sisters and one younger brother with beloved parent. Both of my sisters are got married and had kids. My family lives in Vietnam, and I live In the United States with my uncle and aunt. My uncle and aunt treated me as their daughter. I love them.

Become a teacher is my dream when I was younger, and now I am getting my dream come true. For my wonderful future, I here at South to learn and training myself to become a good teacher later.

teacher

I love to study math, that is my favorite subject in school. Because my English is not that perfect; therefore I have trouble with reading. I wish I can study and getting better at English skill.

I love beauty such as nails, hair, make up etc. I love to watch hair,make up tutorial, but I do not wear make up at all. I am bilingual person for Vietnamese and English. Vietnamese is my first language, and English is my second language that why I am still learning to getting better at it. I hope we will have fun and learn many thing in this class.

1 comment: