Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blog Assignment 1

EDM310 is a course for all student to learn and communicate with others student around the world through computer technology and internet. Before attend to this course, we have to know the basic computer use skill, so we can use technology tools on computer. In this course, we learn how to use blogger such as how to post , comment in other people post and share everything with others students.

EDM310 is study about blogger, in other hand, my computer class in high school was study about microsoft, powerpoint, excel, etc. In EDM310, we can communicate with others student through blogger, and in high school, we cannot communicate or share anything with others students. In EDM310, every student needs to be independent learner, must submits their work on time. In high school, everyone can work together and turn in work late and still get full credit for doing it.

EDM310 course needs student's attention at least nine hours a week, I work part time, so I affair I am not be able to do that. However, to get an A in this course, I must manage my time appropriately to finish my work on time.

The best way for me to address the difficult in EDM310 course is practice and practice. No body can do better at the first time. If we do not know how to do such thing, the best way is to learn and practice still you get better at it.

stop messing around

2 comments:

  1. "The best way for me to address the difficult in EDM310 course is practice and practice. " the difficulties, not the difficult Yes, you must practice.

    Are you working with someone on your writing? I understand what you say but it is clear that English is your second language. Please respond to my question with an email to strange.john@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anh,

    EDM 310 is not a common class that I have taken before as well. As I reviewed over the syllabus, it clearly shows how much work we will be putting into this class. You made a very good point about how it is going to be important for us to put in a lot of practice for this course. The only way to do well in this class is to practice as much as possible. As long as we stay on top of our assignments and make sure everything is done correctly we will do well this semester.

    ReplyDelete