Thursday, March 13, 2014

C4T #2

The first C4T #2 was the blog of Ms. Krissy ."Catching Joy" was the title of her post. Ms. Krissy was talking about how her dog always be happy to have goal ,and because she is looking for it,she seeks it out, she appreciates then she be able to accomplish it.As the same way, Krissy explained how she felt like after one long busy day. She improved herself and made her life better.

My comment: I enjoyed reading your post, and it is smart and pretty dog. I agree with you that at the end of busy day, we can look back on what we did, how we did it and what we feel about it. However, for me, I will not let it overwhelming but happy with it. I will let bad things go, so new things can come.

The second C4T #2 was the blog of Ms. Krissy again. This time I read "Stay Connected" in her blog. In this post, she described the gorgeous image of one sunset night in Texas.Ms. Krissy used the sun to represent her difficulties in life, her difficulties are sitting there while the world literally goes on around it. She tried to hide it, ignore it, but it is still there like the sun is doing what it does every single day. On other hand, when she look at this photo, she can see who support, laughed, shared and hug her.

My comment: It is gorgeous picture about sunset in Texas. I love how the glow of golden sun makes all the subjects shaded, and the sun is brilliant in evening. I completely agree with you that something in your life is difficult or that there is something you must overcome. Even you're controlling,hiding or ignoring it;however, it still there. I love the way you used the image to described your expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment