Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blog Post #8

The learning tool that I will use when I begin my career as second or third grade teacher is Spree Learning. This is website that has multiple educational games that promote learning, exploring, thinking, and questioning while bringing high levels of engagement. On spree learning games.com, you can search for games by subject, age or grade level. The site even contained games that were appropriate for children with autism. In Finding Thing , student can be able to find thing in paintings and explanations of why they're there. Moreover, in this game, students can support their vocabulary and developed with thing around them.I will use this tool to to help students acquire and practice skills that are needed to enhance their understanding of science, math, art and history. I will also use this tool as a review of subjects that the students are learning at the time.I chose this tool because I think it will allow me to have all of the students completely and totally engaged 100% of the time. This tool will also allow for the students to have fun while learning.

spreegames


Another learning that I will use in my future classroom is in Roomrecess. This is a educational game for elementary kids.Moreover, all the games will help students engaged in learning, and it has different level for each age. Most of students nowadays love to playing game;therefore, as educator, we can use these games to help students learning while having fun. In Hangman game, it will help students can find nouns,verbs,adjectives,adverbs and prepositions on information Hangman game provided.It helps students learn new vocabulary, support their thinking. I will use these educational games to engaged my students in learning. Moreover, it can practice problems in math, science,etc.

hangman game

2 comments:

  1. Hey. These websites seems pretty interesting and fun for elementary students. They might learn a lot more than you can imagine on these websites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anh, these are great resources for your future classroom. These educational games will keep the students interested in the topics you are focusing on! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete