Thursday, February 27, 2014

C4K Summary for C4Ks

CK4 #1

My fist C4K is Dillon's blog. In Dillon's blog, he created a post for comic website review. Dillon created two comic strips from two different website. The first comic stripy from the website was called Toondoo. Unlike others websites, Toondoo is not required email, username and password. Moreover, Toondoo has comic characters were color and different background choices. The second comic strip from make belief comix, Dillon did not like this website because the colors were black and white and backgrounds were solid colors. Toondoo became Dillon buddy, and he recommended Toondoo to everyone he knows.

My comment: Dillon, I really like your blog because you are using two comic strips from two websites, so we can see the differences between two websites. I think you are right because the comic strip you made from Toondoo website looks more colorful and has different background choices. After I read your post, I went to the Toondoo website , made a comic strip for my myself and I loved it. Like you said, Toondoo was not required an account like email, username and password. I love to see more of your comics.

C4K #2

My second C4K is James's blog. In James blog, he expressed his feeling to all of his friends in Hongkong. James missed his friends and wish everyone have a good time in Hongkong.

My comment: Hey James, this is Annie from University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post ,and I think you did great job on your post. How was your trip to Hongkong? Are you have any friends when you visited Hongkong? I never been in Hongkong, and I wish I can go there one time like you, James.

C4K #3

In Dillon's blog, he explained what is love. According to Dillon, love is putting some else needs before his now needs. Dillon thinks love is very strong word when it used in the right way by doing something nice. Dillon also said that love can be good thing, and he hopes everyone use it well.

My comment: Hello Dillon, I enjoyed reading your love post. I hope everyone can think like you, Dillon. You're a kind person because you putting someone's need before your need. To me, love is sacred feelings, I can do anything for that person can be happy.

C4K #4

In Gabby's blog, she was introduce about herself. Gabby like to play tennis,basketball and soccer. Moreover, Gabby's hobby are going to forest and hanging out with her friends. Gabby said that her favorite subjects are art, music and math, and she likes to write poetry and frictional stories. Besides that, Gabby loves to dancing, drawing and singing when she home alone.

My comment: Hello Gabby, my name is Anh Nguyen, and I am a student from University of South Alabama. My favorite subjects are art and math too. Most of people I know they hate math, but now I know you like math too. I like to sing too but not dancing. I look really funny when I dance. Great blog and I really enjoyed your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment