Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog post #6

A Personal Learning Network is an informal learning network that consists of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a personal learning environment. In a PLN, a person makes a connection with another person with the specific intent that some type of learning will occur because of that connection.All educators and all learners can benefit from extending their now personal learning network online- beyond the walls of school, the boundaries of their districts and the limits of their experience. You can also ask for assistance,consolation and collaboration. PLN provides more opportunities for you to learn than you provide it.PLN is easy tool for learners,they need to formulate questions, peoples, places interest you on Facebook, Tweeter, or Youtube. main tools use in PLN I choose to use symbol for my PNL because kids now days can recognize symbol better than a word. Right now, I love to use Youtube to find informations that interest me. I can find videos, places and peoples on Youtube. After I take EDM 310 class, now blogger is another tool for me to connect with others people around the world. With C4T and C4K, I can be able to see other teachers blog and learn the tips and techniques to use in the classroom. ,

I think the PLN is a neat and useful tool for educators and learners. I will use PLN for my future classroom and I hope my students will enjoy PLN.

1 comment: